May 27, 2013

Finally the winter is over

but I thought I would show you some of my winter hats. I will start with my version of the russian fur (faux) hat - what we in Norway call a kosakk. I belive the english word is cossack. Later on I will post other models.


 
The hat is made of padding (vatt) and string. Very easy to make, I promise. The hats are about 22 cm high and 23 cm wide.


 
I decorated it with a piece of  jewellery I bought at Bik Bok. It was originally a neclace but I removed the neck-chain. I simply love it..
 
 These hats are very comfortable to use. They are very light to wear on the head, and you can adjust it however you like or feel comfortable in..
I loved this one to - until a friend of mine pointed out that it reminded him of the Kings guardians (Norwegian; gardist). I think I have to down-size it a bit. And maybe, just maybe, I will find some jewellery to put on this one too.
 

No comments: