November 2, 2013

National knitting-event

Tonight they are having the national knitting event on one of the Norwegian tv-channels. They are actually showing a programe about knitting for 12 hours - straight.

You just have to be inspired don't you ! So I had to work on some of my knitting projects, trying to finish them as quickly as I can.

This is a scarf I am knitting with soft and delicate cotton thread and thick knitting pins, number 6. It makes the scarf lovely and soft. I thought I would make a snood. Hopefully finished before the end of January when I am in desperate need of something green that reminds me of spring.
By the way; this is some of the easiest thing you can knit. You don't have to worry about following a pattern or anything. It is excellent when you want to watch your favorite programe on tv; you don't have to think, just knit !!

Happy knitting everyone.

Yarn; Sandnes Garn; Mandarin Medi, knitting pins no 6.



No comments: