January 13, 2014

More clothes for Barbie

Happy New Year everyone!
You might have noticed the absence of new posts on the blog since the 19. December. I have not been feeling well all through christmas so that is why I havn't posted any more of the Christmas season things I have made. As the holiday season of Christmas is over now, I think I will leave the santas etc I have made for now and leave them until next December.
Anyway, I am getting better now and I can continue my own factory  - by knitting, chrocheting or whatever.
I wanted to show you the new clothes I made for Barbie.  One of my favorite costumes is Jackelyn Kennedys famous pink suit. So I made some hats and a black dress to go with the pink jacket. Making clothes for Barbie is always great fun, especially the hats...





 
 








 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: