June 30, 2014

New hats Spring Summer 2014

These hats are inspired by Juanjo Olivas hats shown in the Spring Summer 2014 Collection - and are also inspired by the type of hats called Peach Basket. The hats are easy to make - just look at the photos. I make an innerhat - then I crochet a cover for it. I have crocheted the cover for these ones but you can always knit - or make them in fabric, fur or whatever you wish.
  




The cover is crocheted. (dc/usa:sc) I used chunky yarn, to match crochet hook No. 7.
Inside the hat - the cover is stiched to the innerhat. I used thinner yarn (crochet hook No 3)
 



On this cover I used double tread/yarn.



 

 
 
Love this colour for summer. You can decorate the hats as you wish - or not !!
The pattern on this one is easy:  2 ch, 1dc (usa: sc)


The top of the hat: I only crocheted htr on the top.
 

Innerhat is made like this - I stich them by hand - and put a string at the bottom so you can bend
it anyway you like.


Inside the innerhat
 

Sara, Dina-Mari and Anette



Me - october 2014


 
 

No comments: