August 4, 2013

From necklace to earrings

One of the colours for Fall 2013 is red. Dolce & Gabbana has some really stunning dresses and coats in red.

 

 Check out the whole Collection in www.style.com or www.dolcegabbana.com/.
 
 
Preparing for New season I have found a piece of jewellery which I havn't been using, altough I've always loved the big red stones in this neclace.


 
I decided that I want to make a pair of earrings, and since I can't wear earrings for pierced ears anymore, I have bought these helpful earclips, which you can clip on earrings for pierced ears. On the little hooks in the front you can attach earrings for pierced ears.


I bought them in an accessorie-shop Glitter in Norway.
 
After pulling the stones apart from the necklace, I attached two of the stones on the little hooks in the front of the earclip. The result is a pair of big red danglers...and I can change the stones to the other pair which is framed in a way that gives it a  more vintage look.


No comments: