August 4, 2013

New season - Fall 2013

Are you ready for the new season? Fall 2013 looks great, with a lot of fab things coming in the shops. Of course the fashion shows from Paris, Milan, London and New York was shown in February and March so I have already made some of this seasons wonderful hats. I am currently working on other ones.

 


In www.style.com you can find Chanels RTW Fall 2013 Collection.


I am really excited as always when it comes to New Seasons. The colours for this season is a lot of blue. Blue in all different shades from dark navy blue, until light blue, electric blue (and we are still wearing the cobolt blue) and so on. It looks like red is coming in also, I hope we now can wear it not just for Christmas and 17. May.
There is still a lot of black and white, and there is a darker burgundy than we saw last winter. Now it is closer brown than red.
I hope you enjoy preparing for new season. I always go through my old stuff (clothes, shoes, belts jewellery)  to check if I have something I can use, even if it means big/small changes, redesigning and so on. I will keep you posted.





No comments: